Silicon Valley Bank (United States) direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with Silicon Valley Bank (United States) to get your account balances and transactions automatically imported into Xero. To join, create a SVB Direct Connect PIN, then log in to Xero and enter that PIN to connect your accounts.
Eligible account types
- Standard accounts (includes checking, savings)
- Money market accounts
- Loan accounts
- Credit card accounts - individual-billed
Create a SVB Direct Connect PIN before you start
- Log in to SVB online banking.
- Click on your name, then select My Security.
- Click Manage My SVB Direct Connect PIN.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN, then click Save.
For more information, check the SVB Learning Centre.
Connect your accounts in Xero
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts. Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'Silicon', then select Silicon Valley Bank (US) from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your SVB customer ID and Direct Connect PIN, then click Continue.
- Select the accounts you'd like to connect with Xero, then click Connect.
- Next to each bank account, click Connect to a Xero bank account. Then select either the matching bank account in Xero, or New bank account in Xero to create a new one.
- For each bank account, select the start date that you'd like transactions imported from. For any existing SVB bank accounts, the default start date is today. For any new bank accounts, the default start date is 90 days.
Once connected, your bank transactions will immediately import into Xero.