User roles in Xero Business Edition
Control which features of Xero a user can access by assigning them a user role for that feature. Most roles have additional options so you can modify the user's level of access.
Business and accounting user roles
Business and accounting roles control access to invoices and bills, bank accounts, inventory, fixed assets, reports and settings.
Payroll user roles
If your organisation uses payroll, you can assign the payroll employee and payroll admin roles to users.
Compare user role access
- Bank accounts, transactions and statements
- Reports, budgets and manual journals
- Add a new user
- View the users in an organisation
- Change a user's role or permissions
- Delete a user
- Find your user role and change your access