Santander Business Banking (UK) direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with Santander (UK) to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero every morning.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day transactions) accounts
- Savings accounts
- Credit card accounts
Connect your accounts
Set up your direct feed online if:
- You have a Santander (UK) Online Business Banking login.
- You're setting up a feed for a business banking account.
To connect your Santander bank accounts to Xero
- In the Xero Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Type 'Santander' then select Santander (UK) - Business Banking from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Sign in to your Santander Online account with your Online Banking Login.
- Acknowledge Santander's T&Cs and click Continue to share your accounts with Xero.
- Next to each bank account, click the matching bank account in Xero, or Connect to a new bank account in Xero to create a new one.
- For each bank account, select the start date you'd like transactions imported from. If you don't update this, transactions from the last 180 days will be imported into Xero.
Once connected, your bank transactions will immediately import into Xero.
There's a separate process for Santander Corporate and Commercial UK direct feeds