Contact Transactions – Payables report
Access this report from the Contact Transactions – Summary report to see payable transactions (bills, credit notes, overpayments and prepayments) from a particular supplier over a given period.
Access and run the Contact Transactions – Payables report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Accounting, click Contact Transactions – Summary (New).
- Select a contact.
- Select a date range.
- (Optional) Click Report Settings to refine your report.
- Click Update to run the report with the settings you've chosen.
- Click anywhere in the Payables section to view the Contact Transactions – Payables report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
Select Include, to see all prepayment transactions, including refunds and prepayment allocations. The prepayments and any refunds are accounted for in the balances when they are added. The prepayment allocations show in the report, but they are not included in the balances.
Select Exclude, to only show the prepayment allocations. These allocations will be accounted for in the balances.
Credit notes and overpayments
Credit notes, overpayments and any refunds recorded on them are accounted for in the report balances. Credit note and overpayment allocations also show in the report, but are not accounted for in the balances.
Filter by a type of date range. For example, you might want to only see bills with a due date in the current month.