Run the Aged Receivables Summary report (New)
Run the Aged Receivables Summary to display amounts owed to you, by your customers, and how long these amounts have been outstanding.
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
About running the Aged Receivables Summary
- The Aged Receivables Summary is an improved report. It replaces the Aged Receivables Report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
- Choose how the report ages and presents transactions, and what extra details it displays.
- When running this report, you will select an as at date, which will show outstanding transactions as at the report date. A paid invoice, with a payment dated after the report date, will appear as outstanding.
- If a payment is dated before the date of the invoice, this can reduce the total on the report, if it's run for a period that doesn't include the invoice.
- You can see the value and detail of any pre-conversion invoices by running the Aged Receivables Summary report for the day before your conversion date.
Run the Aged Receivables Summary
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Sales, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Aged Receivables Summary (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Outstanding GST
The GST portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.
All outstanding invoices or bills, credit notes and overpayments.