Run the Aged Receivables Detail report (New)
Run the Aged Receivables Detail report to display information on individual invoices, credit notes and overpayments owed to you, and how long these have gone unpaid.
- About running the Aged Receivables Detail report
- Run the Aged Receivables Detail report
- Refine your report's settings
- Sort and reorder report columns
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
The Aged Receivables Detail report is an improved report. It replaces the Accounts Receivable Invoices report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
Choose which information you display in your report:
- Choose ageing by invoice date or due date.
- Change ageing periods.
- Choose additional display information, for example, add mobile numbers or outstanding GST to the report.
- Group information, for example, group by contact.
For best results, run the report after you've entered sales and reconciled your bank accounts.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Sales, click Aged Receivables Detail (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals checkbox.
Group data and select columns to display on the report
Select an option from Group By to group and subtotal information on the report. Select None for no groups.
Select checkboxes for columns you wish to show on the report. Clear a checkbox to hide a column.
Display column options explained
- Expected Date
The expected date entered on the Sales screen, or the due date, if you haven't entered one.
- Outstanding GST
The GST portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.
Click Add a filter and select a column to filter by, then enter or select details.
As you add more filters, the report displays results based on all your filters combined.
When you update the report, the filters show at the top in a text block you can edit or delete.
Click Update to run and view
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Once you've run your report and refined your results, you can:
- Sort the report in ascending or descending order of the data in any column by clicking on the column heading.
- Reorder the columns by dragging and dropping them into a different order.