Set up your payslip template
Choose the details to show on employee payslips using a payslip template.
Show or hide leave balances in payslips
- Go to Settings, then click General Settings.
- Under Features, click Payroll Settings.
- Under Pay Items, click Leave.
- In the row for the item you want to update, click on the overflow menu and select Edit.
- Select the Show Balance to Employee checkbox if you want the balance to show on the employee's payslip and in the employee's My Payroll account, or deselect the checkbox to hide that information.
- Click Save.
Add your company logo to your employee payslips
Go to Settings, then click General Settings.
Under Features, click Payroll Settings.
From the Organisation tab, go to Company Logo and click Upload Logo to add the image you want to display on payslips.
Add your company logo to the payslip template. It can be a .jpg or .png file. The ideal fit is 529px wide by 139px high, but Xero will resize images for you.