Leave Requests report
Use this payroll report to see a detailed list of leave transactions by status. Managers can use the Leave Requests report to get across all scheduled leave or when planning rosters. Payroll administrators may also find it useful when reconciling leave balances to the Profit & Loss report, or to find leave requests awaiting approval.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Leave Requests.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Date Range, select a period or specific date range to report on.
- From Leave Type, choose whether to report on all leave types or a specific leave type.
- From Leave Status, choose whether to report on a specific leave status (Approved, for example) or all leave statuses.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: