Leave Balances report
The Leave Balances report is a payroll report which shows all leave balances at a given point in time from completed pay runs. You can use it when you are preparing leave accrual journals, reconciling leave liability provisions, or providing managers with a summary of leave balances.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Leave Balances.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Effective Date, choose the date to report on.
- From Leave Type, choose whether to report on all leave types or a specific leave type.
Click Update to run the report.Balances only include leave from completed pay runs.