Employee Remuneration report
The Employee Remuneration report is a payroll report listing all employees and their rate of pay. You might use this report when preparing a salary budget or during salary review.
- Go to Reports > All Reports.
- From the Payroll Reports section, select Employee Remuneration.
- From Employees, select whether to show all employees, a specific employee, or a group.
- From Employment Status, select whether to show active, terminated or all employment statuses.
- From Employment Basis, select whether to show a specific employment basis or all employment bases.
- Click Update to run the report.
Next, you can: