Enter an employee's salary and employment information
Add salary, wage and employment details to your employees in payroll before you pay them.
Before you start
Make sure you set up a pay calendar
Enter an employee's employment information
- In the Payroll menu, select Employees.
- Click the employee's name to open their details.
- Click the Employment tab.
- Select the employee's start date. This date also sets the anniversary date for the employee's leave accruals.
- Select a pay calendar from the Pay Calendar list.
- (Optional) Select the employee's holiday group and employee group.
- Click Save.
Enter an employee's salary and wages details
- From the Employment tab, click New Salary & Wages.
- Enter the employee's salary or wage information.
- Enter the yearly annual earnings into the Salary Amount.
- Select the Effective Date for the new wage information to take effect.
- Click Add and then Save.