End employment for a casual employee with no outstanding holiday pay
Add an end date for a casual employee who has no outstanding holiday pay and is ending their employment, and make the final payment later.
Before you start
Make sure you've:
- Checked that the employee has no outstanding holiday pay
- Processed or deleted any draft pay runs for the pay calendar
Add the employee's end date
To ensure the employee's final pay is the correct amount, add their last day before making their final payment in a pay run.
- Go to Payroll, then click Employees.
- Click the employee to open their details.
- Click the Employment tab.
Click End Employment.
Select the employee's last day, and then click End Employment.
- Click End Employment.
When the employee has a definite end date, make the employee's final payment in your next normal pay run or in an unscheduled pay run.