The Sales dashboard shows a summary of your invoices (sometimes called accounts receivable) that need more processing or are waiting for payment by customers, money due to come in, quotes you've created, and outstanding billable expenses. From here you can create new, and search for and process existing transactions, and review and send customer statements.
Monitor money coming in using the bar graph
Use the graph for a quick view of approved invoices - those coming up for payment and ones overdue for payment. Hover over a bar to see the invoices making up that total.
See which customers owe the most
The invoices table shows which five customers owe you the most. The red amounts are overdue balances. Click the blue amount to view your customer's statement.
The billable expenses table shows which five customers have the greatest value of billable expenses assigned to them. Click an amount to create an invoice for the customer for the amount of the billable expense.
Check the status panels
Use the status panels to monitor your invoices, quotes and billable expenses. Click the panels or links to view the transactions that make up the totals or for billable expenses – the Billable Expenses - Outstanding report.
- Draft invoices needing approval or submission for approval
- Draft invoices awaiting approval
- Invoices awaiting payment by customers
- Overdue invoices
- Draft quotes that you need to send
- Quotes awaiting customer response
- Quotes accepted by customers
- Expired quotes
- The number of customers assigned billable expenses and not recovered
- The outstanding billable expenses amount