Use a custom URL to add a payment service
Set up a custom URL to accept payments in Xero. Consult your service provider directly about the URL you should use.
Add a payment service
- Go to General Settings, then click Payment Services.
- Click Add Payment Service.
- Select Custom Payment URL.
- Enter a name as you'd like it to appear in Xero.
Enter your custom URL. It should contain the following placeholders, which will be replaced with your invoice information:
- Invoice number
- Amount due
- Enter the pay now text you'd like included in your online invoices.
Apply to a branding theme
- On the Payment Services screen, click Manage Themes.
- Select this payment service as credit card service. You can also select a PayPal service you've already set up.
- Click Save.