Add an invoice reminder
Create up to five invoice reminders of your own to send your customers an email when their invoice is due or overdue.
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Click Invoice Reminders.
- Select the Email customers when an invoice is checkbox.
- Click Add reminder.
- (Optional) If you want to send reminders:
- Before the due date, from Send if an invoice is select due in
- After the due date, from Send if an invoice is select overdue by
Enter the number of days the invoice is either overdue, or due in. To send a reminder on the day the invoice is due, set the number of days to 0.
- (Optional) Edit the email template and insert placeholders (place your cursor in the template, click Insert placeholder and select the placeholder you want).
- Click Save. Reminders are now on for your organisation. They'll be sent for all invoices that are marked as sent.