Copy one or more invoices to new invoice
Copy a single invoice, or multiple invoices with the same status into a new invoice. If you're copying multiple invoices, Xero creates one draft invoice with all line items from the originals. You can send the invoice to a different customer from the original invoice or invoices.
- In the Accounts menu, select Sales.
- Under Invoices, click the status panel of the invoice(s) you want. You can't copy from the list of all invoices.
- Select the checkbox of the invoice(s) you want then:
If reminders are off, click Copy to.
If reminders are on, click More, then select Copy to.
- Select Invoice and enter the name of the contact you're creating it for.
- Click Copy or Copy & merge.
- Review the invoice and update the details if needed.
- Save the invoice or send it to the customer.