Farm Credit Services of America (FCSA) direct feeds.
Connect your Xero bank accounts with Farm Credit Services of America (FCSA) to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero every morning.
Eligible account types
- Loan accounts
- Current accounts
- Credit card accounts
If your account type is not eligible for direct feeds, try Importing a bank statement to get your account transactions into Xero.
Connect your accounts
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'Farm Credit Ser’, then select Farm Credit Services of America (US) from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your Farm Credit Services of America username and password, then click Login.
- Select the accounts you'd like to connect with Xero, then click Connect.
- Next to each account, select the Farm Credit Services of America accounts you’d like to connect to Xero or click Connect My Accounts.
- For each bank account, select the start date that you'd like transactions imported from. For any existing Farm Credit Services of America bank accounts, the default start date is today. For any new bank accounts Xero will import 18 months of transactions.
Once connected, your bank transactions will immediately import into Xero.