Approve request to receive reply emails from contacts
Approve the email request you've received, so your organisation can use your email address as the 'reply to' address on emails it sends from Xero. Emails an organisation sends can have invoices, credit notes, quotes, prepayments, statements, remittance advices, receipts or purchase orders attached.
How to approve the request
- Open the email approval request you've received.
Click on the Email Approval link or copy the link below it into your browser address bar.
Click Approve Request.
If the link is no longer valid
If you can't approve the request because the link is no longer valid, it will be for one of these reasons:
- The sender has cancelled your invitation.
- 14 days have passed since you received the invitation.
- You've already declined the email invitation.
- You've copied the link into your browser window incorrectly.
Keep the email so you can remove email permission in the future
If you approve the request, keep the email in case you want to stop receiving email replies from customers in the future.
To remove email permission, click the decline email permission link in the email, or copy the link below it into your browser address bar.