DBS Bank direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with DBS (SG) to get your transactions automatically imported into Xero daily.
Eligible account types
- DBS IDEAL Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
- Foreign Currency
If your account type is not eligible for direct feeds, try one of the following ways to get your account transactions into Xero:
Connect your accounts
- Go to Accounts, then click Bank Accounts. Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing 'DBS', then select DBS (SG) Bank from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Enter your Organisation ID, User ID, PIN and Security Access Code, then click Login To Authorise 3rd Party.
- Select the checkbox to confirm that you've read the Terms and Conditions, then click Authorise Xero.
- Next to each bank account, click Connect to a Xero bank account. Then select either the matching bank account in Xero, or New bank account in Xero to create a new bank account.
Once connected, your bank transactions will take 24 hours to import into Xero.