Coutts direct feeds
Get business bank account transactions from Coutts Bank sent into Xero. To apply, add your accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and complete the application form. Your feed should start within 10 working days.
What you need to know
- Everyday (day-to-day transactions) accounts
- Foreign currency accounts
- Credit card accounts
Add your bank account in Xero before applying
Select Coutts from the Find your bank search box.
The account number in Xero must match the account number on the application form you send us.
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Start typing Coutts, then select the correct bank from the list.
- Enter your account name and select your account type.
- Enter your account number with the (6 digit) Sort code first. Then 8 digit account number.
- Select the currency (if required).
- (Optional) If you have multiple bank accounts to add, click + Add another.
- Click Continue.
- Click Download Form. If you've added multiple accounts, only the accounts eligible for direct feeds will show on the application form.
- Click Done to return to the Dashboard.
- Click the Get Bank Feeds button next to the eligible bank account.
- Select your account type.
- Check that you have entered the correct bank account number.
- (Optional) If you have multiple accounts for this bank and you don't want to apply for feeds for all of them, click Don't connect next to an account to exclude it.
- Click Continue.
- Click Download Form.
- Click Done.
Sign and send us the application form
- Open the downloaded application form.
- Print the form and fill out any fields that haven't been automatically completed.
- Sign the form, then scan it and send it to us.
- Download and complete a separate form for each organisation in Xero that you want a feed for.