Release notes: updates to Xero on 24 November 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Employee payslip display (AU)
- Employee leave (NZ)
- Sign up for payroll in Xero (NZ, UK)
- Warning message for bank account changes (NZ, UK, US)
- Cancel tax payments (US)
All employee payslips shows balances to four decimal places.
- Sick leave and alternative holidays are automatically assigned to all new employees.
- Payroll Admins and authorised employees see the employee’s actual, current leave balances. The balance excludes any unprocessed leave including draft leave requests.
If you’re trying to sign up for payroll in Xero but you’re not the organisation subscriber, you can find and contact them through the Xero website.
When viewing a draft pay run or running a pay, a warning message appears if any bank account information has been changed. You can check if the updates are correct and prevent unauthorized changes.
Cancel tax payments that have a credit note allocated to a bill.