Release notes: updates to Xero on 21 February 2017
Here's a summary of what we've released:
Pensions in Payroll (UK)
- Xero now calculates the State Pension Age (SPA) for your employees.
- Payroll customers who use NEST or TPP as pension providers can now connect to them directly through PensionSync in Xero.
Fiscal Year End support for Payroll (UK)
- We've updated the P45 report to match HMRC's most recent version from 2015.
- You can now specify the tax year your employee is taking an Employment Allowance, with the prior year's setting displayed and carried over to the new tax year by default.
- We've made the P32 report for the new 2017/18 tax year available, as well as providing access to last year's report under the Taxes and Filings tab.