National Australia Bank NAB direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from National Australia Bank (NAB) automatically imported in to Xero. To apply, add your accounts in Xero, check your account types are eligible, and apply through NAB internet banking.
Go to the NAB website, then click Get started.
What you need to know
- We can set up direct feeds for these eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
Personal transaction accounts
- Loan accounts
- Term deposit accounts
- Credit card accounts
- NAB internet banking is the fastest way to set up your direct feeds
If you set up your direct feeds through your NAB internet banking login, your feeds will start on the next business day.
If you apply by application form, it will take up to 10 business days for your feeds to be set up.
- You may need to import transactions manually for the period before direct feeds start
Direct feeds don't import historical account transactions, but you can manually import these transactions into your Xero organisation.
- If there have been no new transactions in your bank account since NAB sent your last statement, they will not send an empty statement into your Xero organisation. You will receive a new statement when NAB processes a new transaction.
Set up your direct feeds
If you have a NAB internet banking login, set up your direct feeds online. Your feeds will start on the next business day.
If you don't have access to NAB internet banking or are a NAB Connect customer, you can apply by application form. Your feeds will start in 10 working days.
Send a loan enquiry
If you have a direct feed with NAB, you can send a loan enquiry to NAB through Xero.