ANZ (Australia) direct feeds
Get bank account transactions from ANZ automatically imported in to Xero. Depending on your account type and requirements, you can apply online, by application form or through ANZ. Your feed will start in 10 working days.
Eligible account types
- Everyday (day-to-day) accounts
V2 Intermediary accounts
- Loan accounts
- Credit card accounts
ANZ Business One Visa Credit Card
ANZ Corporate Card
ANZ Purchasing Card
ANZ Travel Account
ANZ Virtual Card
Apply for a bank account feed
Before you apply, add your bank account in Xero. Select ANZ (AU) as your bank name.
Depending on your account requirements, you can either apply online or by application form:
- Apply online if you have an ANZ internet banking login, with a Business profile and your accounts only require one person's signature. Once you've added your account in Xero, login to ANZ internet banking and follow ANZ's instructions.
- Apply by application form if you don't have an ANZ internet banking login, or if you have a Personal profile in ANZ internet banking, or your account requires multiple signatures. Once you've added your account in Xero:
- Click Download Form, then click Done to return to the Dashboard.
- Open the downloaded application form.
- Print the form and fill out any fields that haven't been automatically completed.
- Sign the form, then scan it and send it to us.
Apply for a credit card feed
Before you apply, add your bank account in Xero:
- Select ANZ (AU) - Commercial Credit Cards (Direct feed) as your bank name.
- Select Everyday as your account type.
- Enter your commercial account number, this can be found on your bank statement. Enter the first 6 digits into the BSB field, followed by the remaining 10 digits.
Depending on your card type, you can apply online or through your ANZ Relationship Manager:
- Apply online if you have an ANZ Business One Visa Credit Card. You'll need access to the commercial card account in internet banking. Follow ANZ's instructions to get set up.
- Contact your ANZ Relationship Manager or Product Account Manager if you have one of the other eligible corporate credit card types. They will work with you to get your feed set up.