Add attachment to a support request
If you're logged into Xero, you can ask us for support and add up to three attachments to your request. There's a size limit of 10MB for each file you attach.
Add an attachment to a support request
- Whilst logged in, use Xero's help search box to show the Help window. Click on the question mark icon from the header to access the help search box.
- Click Contact Xero Support.
- In the Please Select... list, select the relevant help option.
- Add your subject and a clear description of the issue.
Click Add Attachment. You can attach most standard file types to your request.
- Select the files to attach, up to 10MB for each file.
Click Send Support Request.
File types you can attach
You can attach most standard file types to your request, but not executable, audio or video files.