Use search shortcuts to navigate in Xero
Use shortcuts in search to go directly to commonly viewed screens or add new items in Xero.
Screens you can access using shortcuts
- 'All' screens for contacts, reports, invoices, bills, quotes, purchase orders, and bank accounts
- 'Add new' screens for contacts, invoices, bills, quotes, and purchase orders
Using shortcuts to navigate in Xero
- Click the search icon or enter a forward slash (/) on any screen in Xero (except Fixed Assets and payroll).
- Enter the letter corresponding to the screen you want to access.
Shortcut key 'All' screens and dashboard 'Add new' screens a All bank accounts - b All bills Add new bill c All contacts Add new contact d Dashboard - i All invoices Add new invoice p All purchase orders Add new purchase order q All quotes Add new quote r All reports -
- Select the screen name that appears below the search bar. To go to the 'Add new' page, click Add new.