Frequently asked questions about Xero HQ
Learn more before opting in to Xero HQ.
- Why is Xero HQ opt-in?
Xero HQ is in beta and does not yet have a full feature set. As such we want partners to enjoy all the benefits of the current features while also maintaining access to My Xero Partner Edition.
- Is Xero HQ stable?
Yes. While we are constantly developing new features for Xero HQ and it will change over time, all live features are fully tested and user ready.
- Which features are currently available in Xero HQ?
- Activity feed - Prioritise your work using the activity feed to see which clients need action and when. Remove the alerts you don’t want to see and set up custom alerts for others.
- Clients - View a list of all of your clients. Create new Xero organisations for clients not already on Xero. Easily search for clients and view all their contact information in one place. For Xero Practice Manager users, sync your clients across both apps.
- Explorer - Drill into your clients based on their industry and apps. Gain better insight into how your clients work and use this to help up-skill your practice and build better relationships within our eco-system.
- Practice Overview and Advisor Directory - See your partner and certification status, and get quick access to resources to keep your practice running smoothly. For practice administrators, get leads with great marketing by keeping your listing updated on the Xero Advisor Directory with this improved administrative tool.
- Can I switch back to My Xero Partner Edition?
Yes, you can move between My Xero Partner Edition and Xero HQ at any time. Just click on your avatar in the top left corner and select My Xero.
- Will all features still be available in My Xero Partner Edition?
When you opt in to Xero HQ you will still be able to access all features of My Xero Partner Edition. The the only exception is your partner profile and Xero Advisor Directory listing, which is only available in Xero HQ.
- Do I have to use Xero HQ?
No, you are not required to use Xero HQ. You are free to continue using My Xero Partner Edition day-to-day. However, you will no longer be able to access your partner profile and Xero Advisor Directory listing through My Xero Partner Edition.