If you have Manage Users permissions you can give or remove Projects access to a user you have already invited to your organisation.
About Projects access
What a Projects User can see and do depends on their user role.
- Invoice Only + Projects - Can use all Projects features. They can run Projects reports, but not non-Projects reports. What they can do on an invoice created from a Projects depends on their level of access to invoices.
- Read Only + Projects - Can use all Projects features and run Projects reports. Can't edit or approve invoices, or run non-Projects reports.
- Standard + Projects - Can use all Projects features. If you're Standard + No Reports user they can only run Projects reports.
- Advisor + Projects - Can use all Projects features and have full access to invoices and reports.
Give someone Projects access
- In the Settings menu, select General Settings.
- Under Organisation, select Users.
- Click on a user.
- Select Projects User.
- Click Save.
Remove Projects access
To remove Projects access for a user, deselect the Projects User role that is selected for them. The user will no longer see the Projects tab in Xero, or have access to Projects reports.