Delete a branding theme
Delete a branding theme for invoices, credit notes, quotes and purchase orders.
Before you start
Before you delete a theme:
- Choose a replacement theme for any sales invoices, statements, credit notes, quotes and purchase orders that use the theme you're going to delete.
- If you're deleting a custom (DOCX) template, consider downloading a copy to your computer first. This is because Xero deletes the templates associated with the theme.
Find your theme and delete it
- Click Settings, then select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Locate the theme you want to delete.
- Click Options, then select Delete.
If you're still using the theme anywhere, Xero will ask you to pick another one. Select Delete & Replace to delete and replace the theme.