Xero account security
Learn how to increase the security of your Xero account – set up two-step authentication, change your login email and password, and keep track of your login history.
Protecting your account
- Set up two-step authentication to provide an extra layer of security for your Xero account. We also recommend enabling two-step authentication for your email account where available.
- Don't share your login details. Each user in your organisation should have their own account so there's an audit trail of access and data changes.
- Regularly check your login history to make sure your account is secure.
- If your account is accessed from a new device or browser, we'll send you an email alerting you to the log in. Check details in the email to make sure you logged in at that time and location.
- You'll be automatically logged out of Xero after a period of inactivity. You can't change or turn off the timeout period.