Pay Run by Pay Item report (for Xero's Pay Run feature)
The Pay Run by Pay Item report breaks down amounts paid in a period by pay item, showing pay types and accounts for each. You can also display pay runs within the period and get more detail for each account.
To run the Pay Run by Pay Item report:
- Under Reports, select All Reports.
- Click Pay Run Reports, then select Pay Run by Pay Item. Xero sets the report settings to show the current month with all pay items paid within that month.
- (Optional) Refine the report settings by:
- Under Pay Item, select a pay item to run the report for only that item. The All option shows all pay items set up for your organisation even if there are no amounts under those items for the period.
- Under Sort By, select Pay Item, Pay Type or Account name (ignoring the chart of accounts number with unnamed accounts listed first) to sort the report alphabetically by any of these field types.
- Under From and To, select a date range to display amounts paid for each pay item within that date range, sorting items by payment date, not by pay period.
Select the Show Pay Runs check box to add extra columns to the report displaying each pay run for the selected period. Xero lists these by pay run number and date.
- Click Update to create the report, and to apply any settings changes you have made.