Fixed Asset Reconciliation Report (older version)
The Fixed Asset Reconciliation report shows a summary of book value, credits and debits to fixed asset accounts, and accumulated depreciation, helping you to quickly reconcile the balance sheet and the fixed asset register.
Run the Fixed Asset Reconciliation report
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Fixed Assets, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Fixed Asset Reconciliation.
- Select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Reports and budget role comparison
View and customise your report
Choose or update the options by which to run the report:
Select a month and year that you want to see the summary report for. The date will be the current month by default.
Click the 'More options' link to unravel more options to allow you to filter the report by tracking categories (if your organisation has these set up).
If you have set up tracking categories, you can filter the report by one or all of the options for each category.
- Either one or both of the tracking categories you have set up will display.
- By default, the report will not be filtered so all the transactions coded to each account listed for the dates of the report will be included.
- For each tracking category displayed, you can choose to view the report with no filter (i.e. all the transactions in each account), one option or all options.
The report is broken up into sections for each fixed asset account that has at least one non-zero balance in the section. These sections are sorted alphabetically and the total row shows the total differences across all sections.
- Opening Balance – Xero's balance for this account as at the date of the report.
- Book Value – shows the book value as at the report end or start date.
- Accum Dep – Xero's balance for this account as at the date of the report.
- Closing Balance – Xero's balance for this account as at the closing date of the report.
From the Fixed Asset Reconciliation Report you can drill down into the figures for more information.
Click on any figure in the Asset Register row to view the Depreciation Schedule showing actual depreciation for the report period.