Publish a report template
Save a set of reports as published in a client's Xero organisation using your practice's report templates. You can set up print styles and cover and contents page options before you save as published.
Once you've published a report template, anyone with access to published reports in your client's organisation can view it.
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Select Adviser.
- Select the report template you want to use.
- Click Publish.
- Under Cover page, change the title, date or report preparer if needed. If you don't want a cover page, deselect the Include cover page checkbox.
- To delete, rename or exclude a report from contents, under Contents, click Edit alongside the report and select the option you want.
Under PDF Styling, select a style and title colour.
Default styling features the organisation's logo on each page. You can choose a colour to use on the title of each page.
Custom style has no logo but lets you choose a title colour.
Plain style has no logo and uses black font on report titles.
- Under Numbers, select whether to hide or show decimals.
- Click Save.
Reports excluded from the contents at publishing become the last pages of the exported PDF file.