Create a draft report
Generate a report and save it as a draft so you or someone else in your organisation can access it again.
You can save a report as a draft only if you have the Adviser user role. If you have the Standard + All Reports or Read Only user role, you can still run and export reports.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click to open the report you want.
- Apply the settings and custom options you need, then click Update.
- If it's:
- A new report, click Save As, then select Draft.
- An older style report, click Save as Draft.
Xero saves the draft under the Drafts tab in the Report Centre.