Movements in Equity report (New)
The Movements in Equity report shows the change in your organisation's net worth over the financial year. This page covers the improved Movements in Equity, which lets you change account groupings, edit formulas and add your own columns.
- Go to Reports, then click All Reports.
- Under Financial, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Movements in Equity (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Refine your report's settings
Click Report Settings to refine your report.
After you've made your choices, click Update to close Report Settings and view your report.
Report settings explained
Choose the number of previous periods to compare with your selected period.
Accrual accounting basis
Choose Accrual to display revenue earned and expenses that occurred during the date range you selected.
Cash accounting basis
Choose Cash to display revenue received and expenses paid during the date range you selected. For example, bill or invoice payments, spend or receive money transactions.
Show or hide decimals
Numbers will show to 2 decimal places by default.
To show only round numbers, click to clear the Show decimals check box.
Filter by tracking
If your organisation uses tracking, you can also filter by tracking category. The filters you choose will appear in a text block on the report. You can edit or remove the text block if you wish.
Customise the report using the layout editor
Click Edit Layout to open the layout editor and:
- Add your own columns for tracking, notes or other custom options.
- Change account groupings.
- Edit formulas.
- Move columns around by clicking and dragging.