Run the Aged Payables Summary report (New)
Run the Aged Payables Summary to display amounts owed by you, to your suppliers, and how long these amounts have gone unpaid. The Aged Payables Summary also displays expense claims.
Video: Aged reports (1:53)
About running the Aged Payables Summary
- The Aged Payables Summary is an improved report. It replaces the Aged Payables Report, which you can still run. You'll need to use this older version of the report if you'd like to see foreign currency conversion details.
- For best results, run the report after you've entered purchases and reconciled your bank accounts.
- Choose how the report ages and presents transactions, and what extra details it displays.
Run the Aged Payables Summary
- In the Reports menu, select All Reports.
- Under Purchases, click ... to expand the section if the report is hidden.
- Click Aged Payables Summary (New).
- Choose a time frame or select a date, then click Update to view your report.
Customise your report
Click Report Settings to customise your report.
The number of ageing periods (columns) to display, and the timeframe each period covers.
Display column options
- Outstanding Tax
The sales tax portion of the amount outstanding.
The phone number entered under Telephone in the contact record. Not the phone number entered under Direct Dial.
- Primary Person
The name entered under Primary Person in the contact record.
All outstanding invoices or bills, credit notes and overpayments.