View and work with expired quotes
A quote is marked as expired if it has an expiry date and has passed this date, and if the quote has been sent to your customer, but not marked as accepted or declined. You can however view and work with expired quotes.
How to view an expired quote
- In the Accounts menu, select Sales.
- Under the Quotes heading, click the Expired status panel.
- Click the quote to open it.
What can you do with expired quotes?
Treat expired quotes like other sent quotes. You can:
- Mark the quote as accepted
- Copy to another quote
- Copy to an invoice
- Mark the quote as declined