Change the amount format on your invoices and other documents
Edit a custom (DOCX) branding theme to replace the comma from appearing in amounts separating the thousands - with a space. You can't replace the decimal marker with a comma.
- Click Settings, then select General Settings.
- Under Features, click Invoice Settings.
- Find the theme you want to change and click Download.
- Use Microsoft Word (or equivalent) to open the template you want to change from the ZIP file.
Right-click the number field you want to remove the comma from, then select Toggle Field Codes.
Replace the comma with a space.
- Replace the comma for the remaining number fields.
- Save the file to your computer.
- In Xero on the Invoice Settings screen, click Upload to upload your edited file and update the custom template.