Approve or decline an individual receipt in an expense claim
Instead of approving the whole claim at once, you can approve or decline each receipt individually. Only some user roles can approve receipts.
- In the Accounts menu, select Expense Claims
- Click the Awaiting Authorisation tab.
- Click the expense claim to open it, then click on a receipt.
- Check the details. Edit the fields if required.
- Click one of these options:
- Approve - This receipt will be included in the amount to be authorised for payment.
- Decline - This receipt won't be included in the amount to be authorised for payment. The person submitting the expense claim will see that this receipt has been declined.
- Delete - This receipt will be removed from the claim and not authorised for payment.
If you've approved the receipt, you'll need to approve or decline the remaining receipts in the expense claim before you can authorise the claim for payment.