The Purchases dashboard shows a summary of your bills (sometimes called accounts payable) that need further processing. For example, the bills to pay and the bills and purchase orders to approve. From here you can create new, and search for and process existing transactions.
Check the status panels
Use the status panels to monitor your bills and purchase orders. Click the panels or links to view the transactions that make up the totals.
- Draft bills needing approval or submission for approval
- Draft bills awaiting approval
- Bills awaiting payment that you may need to record payments on
- Overdue bills
- Draft purchase orders needing approval or submission for approval
- Draft purchase orders awaiting approval
- Approved purchase orders you may want to copy to bills