Add a free, trial organisation in Xero
Try out your real data in Xero by adding a trial, no obligation organisation. The data you enter into your trial organisation remains if you start paying for Xero. A trial organisation is different from Xero's demo company which has fictitious data in it that you should use only for testing purposes.
Trial organisation features
- Trial period of up to 30 days. We'll let you know when your trial period is nearly up.
- All the features of Xero.
- You can have more than one trial organisation at once.
Add a trial organisation
- Sign up for a free Xero account if you've never used Xero before.
If you're already a Xero user, log in to Xero. From the header, click the list icon , then select My Xero. Click Add an organisation.
Enter your organisation's name, what currency your organisation uses, and where your organisation pays taxes. The country you choose here will determine:
- The default currency for all transactions you create in Xero.
- The currency Xero shows in reports.
- The type of sales tax reporting Xero uses.
The currency of your bill from Xero if you buy a subscription.
Click Start Trial.
- Set up your organisation in Xero
When you'll need to start paying for your organisation
Your trial period of 30 days can't be extended. You can move your trial organisation to a pricing plan if you want to continue with your organisation in Xero when your trial period has expired.