Purchase a Xero subscription
Choose a pricing plan and enter your billing details when you're ready to pay for Xero. Xero will prompt you to do this while you're adding your organisation, or when you move your trial organisation to a pricing plan. We'll send you an online subscription invoice each month.
Choose a pricing plan
The first step in purchasing your Xero subscription is choosing a monthly pricing plan that suits your business. You have several options available.
- Select a pricing plan.
Enter a promo code if you have one.If you're getting an error when entering your promo code, get in touch with Xero Support and provide us with a link to the page where you originally clicked through to sign up.
Click Continue to billing details.
Set up your billing account details
After you've chosen a pricing plan, set up your billing account with the payment details for your organisation. You can have a billing account for each organisation, use one billing account that pays for many organisations, or a combination of both.
A billing account must have:
- A billing email address
- Debit or credit card details
If you've already set up a billing account for another organisation, you can use it for your new organisation. Otherwise, if you don't have an existing billing account, or you want a separate account for your new organisation, you need to set one up.
Use an existing billing account
If you have an existing billing account and want to use it for your new subscription, click Add to this account to add the organisation to that account.
Create a new billing account
If you want to create a new billing account for your organisation, enter the following:
- Person to Bill - The name of the person or company invoices are addressed to.
- Email - The email where Xero will send your invoices.
- Phone, Country, and postal address (optional) - The address details that will appear on your invoices.
Before entering your payment details for your subscription, please review the details of your billing account if you:
- Added your new organisation to an existing billing account, the number of organisations will be shown on the summary.
- Added a promo code, you can see the discount that is going to be applied to your subscription.
- Need to change your pricing plan or contact details, use the links on the Payment Details screen.
Enter your payment details
You can use any of these payment types to pay for your Xero subscription:
- Visa debit and credit cards
- MasterCard debit and credit cards
To pay by credit or debit card:
- Enter the details of your credit or debit card.
- Click Authorise Payment.
Review and confirm your subscription and payment details
The final step in purchasing your Xero subscription is reviewing the summary and confirming the details of your billing account.
- Added your new organisation to an existing billing account, all organisations will be listed on the summary
- Need to change your pricing plan, contact, or payment details, use the links on the Billing Summary screen
After you have reviewed your subscription and payment details, click Authorise Payment.
Your organisation will be added to the list on the My Xero Home tab.
For information on when you'll be billed, please see Understanding the invoice and payment.