Export fixed assets
Export your fixed assets out of Xero to a CSV file.
About exporting fixed assets
- Xero exports your entire fixed asset list (including disposed assets) to the CSV file, even if you limit by search criteria before you export it.
- Xero groups the assets by status (Disposed, Draft, Registered), then lists the assets in each group in alphanumeric order by asset number.
- The exported file contains data as at the export date.
- Xero includes more columns in the export file than are included in the import template.
Export all your fixed assets
- In the Accounts menu, select Fixed Assets.
Xero downloads all your fixed assets in a CSV file to your computer.
Additional columns in the export file
The fixed assets export file has the same columns as the import file, with these additional columns:
Whether the asset is:
|V||Book_BookValue||The asset's current book value.|
|W||AccumulatedDepreciation||Accumulated depreciation on the asset at the export date.|
|X||DepreciationToDate||The last date depreciation was run in Xero|
|Y||DisposalDate||If the asset is disposed, the date of disposal|