If you have a Canadian organisation in Xero, you can create cheque payments for purchases, refunds and expense claims.
How cheque payments work
- Create cheque payments for some transactions from base currency bank accounts
Transactions in Xero you can create cheque payments for:
Spend money transactions
Credit note refunds
The bank account you use to create the cheque payment from must be in your base currency, and must not be a credit card or PayPal account.
- Each cheque payment created in Xero is recorded in your cheque register.
- Either print your cheque from Xero or use your own cheque book.
- If you're printing cheques from Xero, you can customise their format and choose which information displays.
- Use your cheque register to view, manage and print cheques.