Compatible cheque stationery for printing cheques from Xero
Learn which cheque stationery is compatible for printing cheques from Xero for purchases, refunds, employee paychecks or expense claims. You'll need to have a Canadian organisation to print cheques from Xero.
- Cheque stock must be formatted as either US Letter or for paychecks it should be Check-Voucher-Voucher format.
Cheque stock can be arranged as:
- 3 cheques per page, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque on top, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque in middle, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque on bottom, with perforations at 4” and 7.5”
Paychecks in Check-Voucher-Voucher format must be:
- 8.5” and 11”
- Top Check format
- Bottom 2/3 blank. This is used by Xero to print the employee paystub.
Paychecks using MICR format are normally set to 'Blank' and use pre-printed stock.
- Most QuickBooks compatible cheque stock can be used.
Single or double window US letter envelopes can be used. These fit 4 lines of address details.
You should be able to print cheques on most QuickBooks compatible cheque stock, which is available from several suppliers, including: