Compatible cheque stationery for printing cheques from Xero
Learn which cheque stationery is compatible for printing cheques from Xero for purchases, refunds or expense claims. You'll need to have a Canadian organisation to print cheques from Xero.
- Cheque stock must be formatted as US Letter.
Cheque stock can be arranged as:
- 3 cheques per page, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque on top, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque in middle, with perforations at 3.5” and 7”
- Cheque on bottom, with perforations at 4” and 7.5”
Cheque styles created prior to June 2017 are cheque on top only and may require manual print alignment.
- Most QuickBooks compatible cheque stock can be used.
Single or double window US letter envelopes can be used. These fit 4 lines of address details.
You should be able to print cheques on most QuickBooks compatible cheque stock, which is available from several suppliers, including: