Print a cheque from the cheque register for a purchase, refund or expense claim
If you have a Canadian organisation in Xero, you can print a cheque you've created a cheque payment for, or reprint an uncleared cheque.
You can also follow these steps for printing multiple cheques from the cheque register.
- In the Accounts menu, select Cheques.
- Select the checkboxes next to the payments you want to print by cheque.
Click Print PDF.
- Select OK.
Print the cheques.
Before you print, you'll need to:
- Change the page scaling to none so the cheque fits the preprinted cheque voucher exactly.
- If this is your first time printing this cheque style or you've changed the print alignment, do a test print onto blank US-letter paper. You may need to adjust the print alignment.
- Use compatible cheque stock.