Release notes: updates to Xero on 15 September 2015
Here's a summary of what we've released:
- Upcoming tax payment advice, send employee payslip/ paystub messages (NZ, UK, US)
- Holidays included in employee paystubs (US)
- Selecting accounts for pay items/ accounts (AU, US)
- Calculate ADP for employee leave (NZ)
Upcoming tax payments are shown on your payroll calendar so you know exactly how much you have to pay, and when to pay it:
- IRD taxes for NZ customers
- PAYE taxes for customers in the UK
- Taxes and filings payments for customers in the US
Send messages to your employees on their PDF payslips/ paystubs when posting a pay run
Holidays are now automatically included in your employees' paystubs.
System accounts can no longer be selected for:
- Australian customers when creating pay items
- Customers in the US when setting up your expense and liability accounts
Calculate ADP (Average Daily Pay) for employee leave based on RDP (Relevant Daily Pay) rules.