Capital One Credit Card (US) direct feeds
Connect your Xero bank accounts with Capital One to get your credit card transactions automatically imported into Xero every morning.
Eligible account types
Connect your accounts
Set up your direct feed online if:
- You have a Capital One online login.
- You're setting up a feed for a Capital One credit card.
To connect your Capital One accounts to Xero:
- In the Accounts menu, select Bank Accounts.
- Click Add Bank Account.
- Type 'Capital' then select Capital One Credit Card (US) from the list.
- Click Login & Connect Accounts.
- Sign in to your Capital One online account with your online login at Capital One.
- Select the accounts you'd like to connect with Xero and click Authorize.
- Next to each account, click Connect to a Xero bank account. Then select either the matching account in Xero, or New bank account in Xero to create a new bank account.
- For each account, select the start date that you'd like transactions imported from. If you don't update this, transactions from the last 30 days will be imported into Xero.
- Click Connect.
Once connected, your transactions will immediately import into Xero.