Save an online invoice as a bill in Xero
Save an online invoice you've received, as a bill in Xero. If you already use Xero, save the bill as a draft so you don't have to enter it manually. If you don't use Xero, create a login to save online invoices as bills in one place.
- In the online invoice, next to Save to, select Xero.
- If you're not already logged in to Xero, click Login and log in to Xero.
- If you have more than one organisation in Xero, select the organisation you want to save the draft bill into.
- Click Save.
- View the draft bill now or click Done.
- In the online invoice click Save.
- Click Create a free login.
- Enter your details.
- Go to your email inbox and open the activation email from Xero. Check your spam folder if you don’t receive the email within a minute or so.
- Click on the activation link and create a password (at least 8 characters long including one number) and Activate your account.
Go back to the online invoice and click Yes, continue.
You have saved your bill into notifications in Xero. To view the notification, click Add your first organisation to Xero now.