Print payslips (using Xero's Pay Run feature)
Print out approved or paid payslips in PDF format individually or in bulk to deliver to employees.
- In the Accounts menu, select Pay Run.
- Check the Status column for the pay period you want to print payslips for. If the status is 'Approved' or 'Paid', you can send payslips. If it's 'Draft', you need to approve the pay run before you can send payslips.
- Click on the pay period to open up the pay run summary screen for that period.
- Click Send Payslips.
- Check the boxes next to the names of employees you want to print payslips for. Check the top box to select all.
- (Optional) Select Show employee's tax number on payslips.
Click Print to print payslips to one PDF file which you can save and/or send to your printer.
- You'll see a confirmation alert. Choose Mark as sent if you plan to deliver the payslips to your employees straight away. This will mark the payslips as Sent in Xero. Choose Leave as-is if you are not sending the payslips out yet. You can return and mark them as sent later.
Click Print now.The order of pay items on a payslip will display in the same order as the payslip screen in Xero.